Thursday 21 May 2009

WordLab

I am so bored. I have played numerous games on Neopets, played on molehill empire and watched youtube videos. Really, I should be sorting my room. However, I have a random website for you.

WordLab
This is quite a fun website for those who are thing of naming something (i.e. a band, a website or even a drug). The best bit is their naming tools. You can just come up with random things. So here is a little game. I have used the Drug-O-Matic, the Band Name generator and the ACME generator and written down the first generated word. Your job is to give a description of them. (i.e. the drug cures foot odour problems, etc.)

Drug: Renthoco
Band: Folds and Boils
ACME: DirectPrimary

1 comment:

  1. the drug: an antidepressent for people looking for accomodation.
    the band: a rock band made up of four nurses working in a burns unit.
    the ACME: sounds like an NHS phone line for children... I've obviously got the NHS on the brain today.

    ReplyDelete