Friday 1 May 2009

Things to do

I have to:
  1. Finish my presentation
  2. Find out my train/bus times
  3. Call my B&B to tell them what time I'll be arriving tomorrow
  4. Aquaint myself with St Andrew's Church child protection policy.
  5. By girly magazines
  6. Sort out my rent
  7. Find somewhere where heat-stroke isn't a distinct possibility
  8. Get off the internet.

I'm in the university computer rooms by my Church at the moment and nearly dying. It is obscenely hot in here. I just met with the wonderful Hannah Nelson to discuss my interview and as usual she gave good advice.

In other news: I burnt my face today. Well, actually, my lunch burnt my face. It was a Wensleydale and BBQ sauce toastie, and the gloop fell out and stuck to my face like napalm. Now I have a red mark on my face. The reasoning behind the odd mix of Wensleydale cheese and BBQ sauce is that I have decided that like without bricks and mortar you don't have a house, without Wensleydale and cranberries you don't have a pleasant culinary experience. So to get rid of the offending cheese I smothered it in BBQ sauce and put it in a toastie. Just so you know it was Rose's idea. So I blame her. A rather dubious example to go in the 'recipes' tag collection. But aren't all of them?

Also, while writing this a girl asked me to help her to photocopy something. Bless her. Now to do number 8 on my list.

2 comments:

  1. why are you buying girly mags? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'research' apparently...beacause all teenagers buy girly mags....:\

    ReplyDelete