Saturday 2 May 2009

Scared and sushi

I'm getting scared now. Well, sort of. I'm going to pray about it and read the Bible. God is always faithful and always does things for our best, even if it doesn't feel like it at the time. So I'm totally relying on him for tomorrow.

I had sushi for dinner. Nothing fancy, but £4 from Tesco Express. It was a crazy buy for someone who doesn't like fish. Or didn't. I quite liked it, but it was a bit ambitious, so I only ate 1/2 of it. £2 down the drain. I'm having money worried (aren't we all?), and have worked out that by the time I've paid my rent for March, April and May, I'll only have about £100. Eeek.

I walked down to the church I'm being interviewed at to see how far away it was, gaining a lot of interest from cats (I smelt of fish). That scared me a lot. Not the cats, but seeing the church.

Anyway, to prays and Bible-reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment