Wednesday 21 January 2009

Waves

I've finished my exam. It was easy, at least I think so. I got to plan my answers before hand (see previous post), so I literally sat down, wrote, left. I finished twenty minutes early because it took me less time than when I practiced them because I was writing so fast. I'm sort of worried because I found it too easy. Hopefully some of my course-mates don't read this as I may get lynched.

Recently I've been playing a lot by the sea. Last Friday, Christian Union people when for a walk along the sea-front, and played wave dodging. We did it on the turret bit in the centre of the picture and got some people got soaked. Another time, after getting Chicago out of the DVD rental place in the pier (far left) Rose and I played on the jetty, and got wet. I love the sea. I love Aberystwyth, and I don't care what Tennyson says.

I have decide that Blogger is a sentient being, and it may hate me. Despite my efforts to appease it.

Anyway, I have to go shopping, do washing, and make dinner. No rest for the wicked.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! well done exam wise. Hope you do well! I really need to tidy my apartment, but that's not going to happen till Friday.

    ReplyDelete