Monday 26 January 2009

Book mania

I have a lot of books. It comes with the territory of being an English Student. I have over 110 in my room at this point. I would give a list of ones I've read but that'd be inaccurate. A lot of the books are collections, for instance 'The Three Theban Plays', or 'Northanger Abbey and other works'. So out of those I've read one (or in the case of Northanger Abbey, half of one). However, I do have a lot of books at home that I can read, especially ones that my family own (Graham Greene, here I come).

So, taking the advice of wikiHow, I'm going to limit my reading to buying ration to 3:1. In other words I have to read three books (or texts in a book) before I make another purchase. This will probably mean that I will become an expert on Jane Austen's short stories and Classical tragedies in no time.

And just to inform everyone. My 21st birthday is in less than two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss the book :( but stop lying about your birthday, we all know your over 40.

    ReplyDelete