Wednesday 14 January 2009

Broken Hearted

Distracting myself from revision I have put multiple widgets etc. onto my blog. Still not content, and longing for the cool that can only be attained via wordpress.com I uploaded my blog to there. Oh, it was sexy, it was cool. I fell in love. So, is this a notice to everyone to say that I've moved? No. I haven't. I was a little disappointed that none of my widgets transferred, but I thought, that's life, at least the posts were still intact. I mean I have Twilight guy staring at me from one of my previous posts, so it's all here. That's what I thought. None of the youtube videos have transferred. Not one. And seeing as they made up a good part of my posts I think hope is lost. Unless I find time in which to edit the posts and paste them. Which is unlikely. So I have copied an image of what could have been for prosperity (can it be prosperity if it never actually was?). Obviously I would have changed the image.

Can I ask why Blogger is insistent on adding line breaks when you add images. I bet wordpress wouldn't do that.

Anyway, I must go, I'm meeting someone who is back in the country for a few days in about ten minutes. Maybe I will get over my loss, but I doubt I will.

2 comments:

  1. 'Oh, it was sexy, it was cool. I fell in love.' 'I mean I have Twilight guy staring at me from one of my previous posts, so it's all here. ' Wow where were you when you wrote this, where is it all at??. It sounds as if Hannah might have been involved, she's in love too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this type of twisting of words you show the promise of an English student. I have become a victim of Literary Criticism. I now know what it feels like to be Edgar Allan Poe, if he were alive, of course.

    ReplyDelete