Monday 9 February 2009

Waiting

I've got about 15 minutes until I have my St John's Ambulance thingymajig. So I shall quickly update you on what is going on.

First, my brother and I turned 21 on Friday. 21! Friday was quite a quiet afair, I had breakfast at the Carlton, then Sam baked a (pink) cake and a group of us got together and ate it in the Art Centre. Then Sam and I went to the music rooms for some light hearted ensemble playing. It sounds a lot more sophisticated than it was.

Saturday Rachael and I went for a date (its a word I hate, it sounds so corny. But that's what it was). We went to the Olive Branch and then to Scholars. Fun was had by all.

At the moment I have a lot of friends and aquaintances that are going through hard times. Some are having problems with families, others are just unhappy. It is difficult to know what to do in these situations, and often there isn't anything you can do yourself. However, I will continue to pray, which is the most vital thing you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment