Monday 20 April 2009

This is getting serious

I need to admit something. Something serious. I have an addiction to the internet. Okay, it's not all that bad. I can go days without using it, but it is usually as a result of boredom. However, utilising my addiction, I have decided on yet another web based feature. The Random Site, feature. It will be like the guest publication on Have I Got News For You, but more interactive.

Random Site
Ian's Shoelace Site. This is a site dedicated to, yes, shoelaces. Not just the types of shoelace, no. But ways you can tie them, lace them, decorate them, etc. Did you know that for all these years you could have been tying you laces incorrectly? Well, Ian tells you why. Now remember:
Right over left, left over right
Makes a knot both tidy and tight.

1 comment:

  1. hi, can i join in and post a link to a random site? or can i suggest random sites? I greatly enjoyed looking at the shoelace website, but I found the instructions confusing... :D

    ReplyDelete