Sunday 19 April 2009

Back

Here are some things you should know. I'm back in Aberystwyth. I have changed my layout yet again. I'm up way too late. I'm listening to Wizard Rock (music based around Harry Potter). I am a loser.

My train journey back to Aberystwyth wasn't too bad really. I was, for the first part to Birmingham New Street, accompanied by Rachael. For the second leg I sat with a friend from church, Claire. So I wasn't bored like usual, and I only slept a little bit.

Owing to the time, this is going to be a short post. As in ending in a hundred characters or so. But I like this template. So it is staying, methinks.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this layout too. I was going to use it for my blog, but I chose a different one. I like the international feel to it: watching the Matrix in French and going to a Spanish concert...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and if I sent that comment twice, as I may well have, just delete one of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i'm lame, am i? well, sooooooorry! at least i comment on your blog. even if it is six times on one entry.

    ReplyDelete