Thursday 9 April 2009

Blogs of Note

I do occasionally have a look at the blogs of note. First, because a part of me wants to be involved in this community of bloggers. Second, because I get bored when my blog roll doesn't update. Well, to be precise, the bloggers don't update. Even if the last blog was only updated yesterday, it still feels like years since I've had someone else's life to read about. Yes, I need to get out more.

Anyway, on reading these, I've realised a fail proof plan too get my blog listed as a blog of note.

1. Get an etsy account and make something pretty. 2. Eat something organic. Grow the organic edibles for better Blogs of Note points.

3. Take photographs. Lots of photographs. Don't worry, they don't have to be of different things. They can be the same thing from lots of different angles. Even better if you intend to sell it on etsy or it's organic, or both!

4. Use pastel colours. Not a necessity, but they help.

5. Move to an exciting urban metropolis (e.g., and especially, New York) or a rural idyll (e.g. a farm an hour away from New York). No mundane suburbs, I'm afraid.

Although this may seem a vindictive attack on the Bloggers of Note, it is not. I wish I had the talent to make and sell something on an etsy account, and I take photos. But the blogs of note seem to buying into the same way of life nowadays. Perhaps less of the same?


I apologise for the rubbish photos, by the way.

3 comments:

  1. No no. That was a mighty fine second angle right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I fail at updating...but I have done now, and I've made the page look pretty too!
    Hope you're having a great holiday. Look forward to having you back in Aber. It's quiet here!

    ReplyDelete