Thursday 26 March 2009

A load of rubbish

Today, I didn't get up and put the bins out. You may think that it was slack of me, because obviously it was my turn and I missed it. No, it was not my turn. It must be someone elses turn by now. Only once has someone else put the bins out. If I'm away, the bins don't go out, if I forget (which rarely happens), the bins don't go out. Today I overslept. I just didn't want to get out of bed, so I thought that maybe, just maybe, someone else will do it.

To be honest, the reason I overslept was because I didn't get to bed until late. That is because I'm making a present for a friend, and I sort of got excited and didn't stop until 2am. Whoops.

Oh well. Perhaps if I go to sleep and wake up again, I'll realise it had all been a bad dream. The bins, did in fact go out, and also some one else washed the tea-towels. That'd be nice.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I'm the one who phone's the landlord (who violated me last time), I'm the one who dpes all the washing up, I'm the one who does the bins (correction - Sarah and I do, but I change the other "communal bins" in the house); I'm the one who puts out the recycling. I hoover. No-ones cleaned the toilet/bathroom for ages. I'm also responsible for answering the door or the phone. GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
    KVD:o)

    ReplyDelete