Saturday 3 July 2010

Saturday's Site

Back in the days where life was carefree and easy I use to write posts about random websites. This included Ian's Shoelace World and Land of Marbles. What fun was had. I've decided that I will recontinue this under the new name of Saturday's Site.

The first site is going to be BookCrossing.com. This is a bit like GeoCaching meets the Hay-On-Wye festival. The premise is that you register a book on the website and then set it free to be found and enjoyed by someone else.

So I thought I'd give it a go. I registered The Reader by Bernhard Schlink, stuck a little notice inside the cover and all I've got to do is release it into the wild. I'll keep you updated on what happens. Why don't you give it a go and tell me what happens?

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Where did you release it?

    I've found a book that I want to review. I'll finish it and send it to you after our holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you had any news about the book?

    ReplyDelete