Friday 23 April 2010

Bucket List

I could tell a lie and pretend this post was inspired because I had recently watched the film this post title refers to. But I haven't, in fact I've never seen it.

I recently watched the film The Bucket List starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman (what were they thinking?) and it got me wondering what my Bucket List would look like.
  1. Get a Nobel Prize
  2. Visit 100 UNESCO World Heritage Sites (only 78 more to go!)
  3. Publish a novel
  4. Publish an article in a journal/newspaper
  5. Meet one of the Doctors
  6. Live in another country
  7. Run a marathon
  8. Read every major work by Dickens
  9. Read all of Shakespeare's plays
  10. Bungee Jump
  11. Try Casu Marzu
  12. Drink Kopi Luwak
  13. See the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis
  14. Go to every continent in the world (4 to go)
So that's it at the moment. What are your must-do-before-you-die things?

3 comments:

  1. The above comment was from me, KVS. But, yeah... this one's also from KVS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've lived in Wales... that's another country. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell you something you don't know.

    Oh wait I've already done that!!
    Do you remember?

    ReplyDelete