Monday 24 August 2009

What's a guy gotta do?

Carmen MirandaCarmen Miranda via last.fm

Sheesh kebab, people. What do I have to do to get you to comment on here? Dance around wearing nothing more than a fruit-festooned head piece and jock-strap singing 'I like you very much' alla Carmen Miranda? I've tried everything. Well, more just self-promotion via facebook. Yes, I am shameless. But not shameless enough to dance the samba concealed by nothing more than carefully placed fruit. So, just comment people.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. I'm commenting, I'm commenting. eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really used to get any comments... But then I did. Erm, so the moral of the story is... I dont know... but hey I'm commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that song in my head now :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came here from SCL and found this......so I'm commenting, already! :oD

    ReplyDelete