Monday 24 November 2008

Essays and Amoxicillin

Today I have had a sort of bum day. I've tired myself out with doing too much and having a really rubbishy cough. So I missed all my seminars today and went to the doctors, and they gave me amoxicillin (500mg- one capsule to be taken 3 times a day for a week). So hopefully I will get better. I went to the St John's Ambulance weekly training session at the University and handed in my 4000 word essay, which were the only productive things to come out of today. Oh, except washing my underwear- I was down to my last pair.

So hopefully the red and orange capsules of magic will make me all better. I'm now just going to watch youtube videos and laze around.

Hopefully I'll post an interesting, thought provoking, insightful entry soon. My brother is way up on that score at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment