Saturday 12 June 2010

Never miss a post

If you're anything like me, which I hope you're not because then you have problems, you often forget to check who has posted a new post and find yourself spending every Saturday afternoon catching up on your favourite blogs.

So it is unlikely that this is your favourite blog, but if it is one that you want to keep up to date with I have a solution. I can make it so you get emailed every new post, complete with pictures and all, as soon as it is published.

To do that, I only need one thing: your email address. You can email that to me at bookwormsblog@gmail.com or by clicking here. You can also use that address to email me blog related things or offer me lots of money as long as I give you all my banking security details. I'm pretty gullible, so it's likely to work.

With this new fangled emailything, it also opens up lots of possibilities. Like, you can be a guest reviewer and send me reviews of your favourite or recently read books. It means I get all the work for half the effort. It's a win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment